Entrance Examination Briefing in 2017
|| → 05. 13 (SAT) 13:00 – 18:00
|| → 05. 13 (SAT) 13:00 – 17:00
|| → 05. 24 (WED) 16:30 – 17:30
|| → 05. 14 (SUN) 13:30 – 15:30, 05. 29 (MON) 17:00 – 19:00
|| → 05. 18 (THU) 16:30 – 18:30, 05. 20 (SAT) 13:00 – 15:00
|| → 05. 20 (SAT) 13:00 – 15:00
- 2016-12-27Professor Tatsuya KAWAHARA (Dept. Intelligence Science and Technology) was elevated to IEEE Fellow for contributions to speech recognition and understanding.
- 2016-12-06Mr. Daisuke INOUE (Dept. Systems Science) received the Award of the Outstanding Presentation in 2016 for “Stability Analysis of Networked Monotone Systems” from Executive Committee of the 59th Japan Joint Automatic Control Conference.
- 2016-12-02Mr. Yuki IMANISHI (Dept. Applied Mathematics and Physics) received the Best Paper Award in the International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems (ICAMechS2016).
- 2016-11-15Mr. Kazuki OISHI (Dept. Communications and Computer Engineering) was awarded “IEEJ Electron Devices & Semiconductor Power Converter Technical Committee Student Encouragement Award” for the paper “Input Capacitance Measurement and Modeling of Power MOSFETs from Switching Waveforms”.
- 2016-10-24Mr. Shumpei MORITA, Mr. Song BIAN, Assistant Professor Michihiro SHINTANI, Assistant Professor Masayuki HIROMOTO, and Professor Takashi SATO (Dept. Communications and Computer Engineering) were awarded “SASIMI 2016 (The 20th Workshop on Synthesis And System Integration of Mixed Information technologies) Outstanding Paper Award” for the paper “Path Grouping Approach for Efficient Candidate Selection of Replacing NBTI Mitigation Logic”.
- 2016-10-07Associate Professor Shun-ichi AZUMA (Dept. Systems Science) received the Outstanding Book Award from The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers.
- 2016-10-07Associate Professor Shun-ichi AZUMA, and Professor Toshiharu SUGIE (Dept. Systems Science) received the Outstanding Paper Award in 2016 from The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers.
- 2016-09-16Ms. Xun CAO (Dept. Social Informatics), Primary Researcher Naomi YAMASHITA (NTT Communication Science Laboratories) and Professor Toru ISHIDA (Dept. Social Informatics) received the Best Paper Award from The Eighth International Conference on Collaboration Technologies (CollabTech 2016) for the paper entitled “How Non-native Speakers Perceive Listening Comprehension Problems: Implications for Adaptive Support Technologies”.